I found a very interesting tag to get to know me with unusual questions that aren’t really asked on blogs or Youtube so why not 😀 credit to Root Report BiiBiiBeauty
- Are you named after anyone?
I am not
- When was the last time you cried?
Last night actually, I ugly sobbed over a book called Moon Child on Wattpad.
I do not, I am only 20
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I don’t know, it would depend on my experience as that other person. However I am a good friend, so if we were friends I’d be glad about it
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only in person, not really over messages because people just think I’m genuinely being mean 😛
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
As bad as it sounds, usually their teeth or I’m quite good at getting a feel for someone and know whether to trust them
Green with an outside blue ring and brown flecks
- Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy Endings definitely, I hate scary movies
I honestly adore the smell of tea tree and mint together they’re definitely my fave, I absolutely cannot stand the smell of citrus fruits
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
I went to Portugal with my boyfriend last July so I guess without my parents its Portugal
- Do you have any special talents?
I recently retired from Majorettes so I could go to uni. I can also wiggle my ears, eyebrows, flare my nostrils and go cross-eyed all at the same time
At Scarborough Hospital
Now I no longer dance and twirl, I only read and I write. I’m pretty good at stressing out too.
At home with my parents i have two cats, Molly and Luna.
- Do you have any siblings?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have no clue, all I’ve ever really known was I wanted to write, but I am at university doing Archaeology and Anthropology.
- Who was your first best friend?
I had a lot of really close friends as a kid but it wasn’t really until I was 12 that Charlotte i
came along and she was mine.
- Funniest moment throughout School?
Sitting on the corridor floors with Charlotte and eating chocolate spread out of the jar and gossiping.
- How many countries have you visited?
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
I loved English and Hated RE
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
I love tea, a proper good cuppa. I love ducks, sheep and wolves…. and cats and dogs but they’re a given. And I actually hate perfume, they all smell the same to me.
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
I’ve only decided on a name for a little girl, it’s Welsh and a secret 😉
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I don’t really like sports, I’ve only ever danced
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Buzzfeed 😉 Dan and Phil, @PolandBananasBooks and @ABookUtopia
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
I’ve only ever had one, my current one
- Favorite memory from childhood?
Any memory of Charlotte
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
Comfortable, however, what I’ve been wearing all winter has just come in fashion so maybe I’m a trendsetter, who knows 😛
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
I have an iPhone 6, apply is easy to use
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
I’m a really bad procrastinator and I always fiddle with any jewellery I wear.